Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 2 in the life of me!

I'm just about 2 days old now and boy am I tired. My Godpappy Orlando came to visit me yesterday. I like him. He even has a funny looking moustache but he's a cool dude. Him and Dad were looking at me and kept saying future frat... I don't know what that means but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

Me and Mom are bonding really well. She's in a bit of pain right now but through all that, she still has the time to give me all the love I need. I love my mommy! I love my Dad too. He was telling me that we're gonna have to do something really special for mommy's first Mother's Day.

Aunte Danielle is my Godmommy. She's real nice I like her too. She kept saying how she's gonna spoil me...Doesn't spoil smell bad?

People have been calling about me all day today. I can't wait to meet everybody so I can do my cute song & dance show. After that, I might crack a smile or wink. I love the reaction i get out of people when I do that. I was born for the stage.

Headed back to sssssssleep, taaalk to y...
...
...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. You've had a hard day today little G. That cold air from being on the outside can wear a fella out. Go ahead and get some rest. Godpappy will holla at you again during the first week of May.

    ReplyDelete