Saturday, April 11, 2009

First Day Home

Readership, friends and family...

Today was my first day home and what a day it was. We even stopped by this food place with a big red and yellow M on the way home. The fresh intoxicating aroma of a quarter pounder with fries filled my nostrils with sheer delight...

Oh what familiar joy! Me and mommy used to enjoy this all the time.

But wait... I'm stuck with this milk formula... What a reality check! I was hoping Dad would slip me a fry or two behind the car seat when mom's wasn't looking... But no such luck.

We finally got home and I was being such a good boy that mom said I could be the easter bunny. Yay! I'm so excited!


Update:
I guess I got too full of myself because mom took my easter bunny status away. Said something about me causing trouble and being a bad boy...

I'm sad.

Now I can't be the easter bunny. This can't be happening... I GOT to be the easter bunny! What should I do?

...
...
...

I Got IT!
I know how mom is such a sucker for some baby cute-ness. I didn't wanna do this, but I gotta play my trump card. We'll see tomorrow if it works or not.

2 comments:

  1. You just come to Nana Sadie, Trey...she will let you be Easter Bunny all summer long if you want, along with customized meals as warranted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I can see the renegade coming out! Just like your Godpappy! Keep it up my boy.

    ReplyDelete