Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mom, Dad... Do I have to come out now???

It's all nice and comfy in here but these past few hours have been hellacious... oops, excuse my language... I mean bad. All these different voices waking me up all of a sudden. It's crazy in here. I keep hearing words like Potossin and dialate and "i can't feel the babys head"... hey wait a minute, yall crazy people leave me be. I'm comfy and warm in here!

I hear my mama's voice. I hear my dad's voice too...and another voice. Mom and Dad keep calling her "nurse". Judging from her voice and dialect, I think she may be from the northern region of Japan...Morioka perhaps. Don't ask how I know these things.

5 comments:

  1. We are so very blessed on this day April 7th. As we lose one family member, we gain a new one. God is continually blessing my family. Little Master Elliott Randolph Williams III, aka "Trey", aka "Peanut"(yeah, I said Peanut) is our family's blessing on what started out as a day of mourning...is now forever a day of celebration! God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!. Welcome to your new world, Trey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ma, yesterday was bittersweet indeed. What a blessing it is to be in God's favor! But Peanut? We gonna have to talk about that one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Trey welcome to the world. Wow, what a way to arrive. Now it's time to get to work. You have to scream, cry, and spit up for your new parents for a couple of months. So they can have a wonderful experience as parents. :-)

    I'm so happy to see your already computer savvy like me and your farther. Who knows you can be the next Bill Gates or Steve Jobs of your generation. Who wants to rule the free world when there is a technology one.

    I'm thankful you have made it here safe, sound, and healthy.

    All of your A T alien family sends their love.

    Love,
    Auntie Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Finally...Trey is here!!! Tamara and El parents...this is going to be soooo amazing. I can't wait to hold him.

    I pray God grants you wisdom , guidance and the "assurance" you need for this journey.

    Love you Trey - Godmother Danni

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOWEEEE, Mama DeeDee's Little Trey(Peanut) is here. Continue to bond, then it's MY TIME.
    Aunt DeeDee

    ReplyDelete