Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh what a day

Nana Sadie came to visit me today. She says she has been waiting on me for years. She was excited, I was too! Is she gonna spoil me too? I think so. She says my Daddy's Grandmother Freddie Mae Richardson spoiled him too.


This is a picture of me, Nana Sadie, and Felecia who is one of my Mommy's nurses works with Dr. Wagman. She's good! I mean go-far-beyond-the-call-of-duty good.


Later on tonite, my Doctor Wagman dropped by for a quick minute. She's one of the best Drs around. If it weren't for her... well I'm here now so you can tell she is very special to us! Thank you Dr. Wagman...although my Mommy and Daddy say I'm not going to be too happy with you tomorrow! Here's a picture of her taking a break from talking about Mommy's pregnancy with me and how bad it was. Hey I wasn't that tough on you Mommy....was I?


And of course, here's Elliott & Elliott, Father and Son, E2 & E3.

2 comments:

  1. Man Trey...you are in a special position. Unique to your family, but very common in the circle of life. Being a baby and the 1st born. I know EXACTLY how your Dad feels. He wants to stand over you 24 hours a day right now. Anytime you make a single sound he wants to "check it out" and "investigate". Going to work and hanging out is so far from his mind that it's unreal. I know how it is!!! And it feels GREAT! One day, he will tell you how he feels right now. Just make sure you tell him to calm down and relax. You aren't going anywhere. You, him and me will have plenty of days of hanging, fishing, driving, Chuck E. Cheese, playgrounds...wow, you name it. It's going to be great. Can't wait for you to meet your Houston family and your cousins down here. They love Chuck E. Cheese too. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been waiting on your for years. Every year, month, week and day was worth it because you have surpassed all of my dreams. Holding you in my arms finally, after all this time, was the 2nd best day of my 60 years.

    I will be back to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete