Sunday, April 26, 2009

I know I know....

It's been a long time since I touched base with you. Been busy being a kid, and reigning terror on my parents' sleeping habits. My folks have been doing better in listening to me and responding to my every whim... They think they're training me, but it's more like the other way around.

Like when I tilt my head to the right and poke out my lips and raise my legs in the air, that means I went to brown-town. If I suck on my fingers, well that obviously means I need food... quickly! An all-out shreik of terror...that means the diaper is flooded and needs to be changed. Slowly but surely, they're getting it.

Mom and Dad have been busy perfecting the swaddling technique they learned on http://www.thehappiestbaby.com. It seems to be working... See?


Yeah I've been doing a lot of that... And this:



Mom and Dad have been good at going out and enjoying each other. Here they are last night at The Melting Pot celebrating Dad's birthday.

Thats it for now. Talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us informed, Trey. You are doing just fine...show 'em who's running stuff in your neck of the woods.

    You're doing quite well ...let 'em go out for a bite to eat...let 'em think they're out enjoying themselves...rein 'em in ever so slowly, then tighten the noose until they know who's the boss. Nana thinks that you're doing fine.

    I'll be back one day this week to see your progress. ROFLMBO ;-)

    ReplyDelete