Friday, April 10, 2009

Hey who cut the lights on???



The lights have always been on you say? Oh so this is what it's like to open your eyes... I'm surprised how I was able to keep this blog up with my eyes closed for so long. I guess I'm just gifted like that...

Oh, the surgery? Yeah, it was a breeze. The nurses numbed me really good down there and Dr. Wagman took good care of me. Did I mention she's the best? Hey I see it... nice work doc! Ok I know, TMI TMI...

What's going on with Dad tonight? Here I am trying to get some rest after that near traumatizing experience and all I hear from Dad is stuff like ... "YEAH", and "Get em Bass", and "They don't want it!", "I see ya Dirk!"... Oh the Mavs must be playing! I know he was trying to be quiet but sometimes he gets carried away with it. Oh I see the TV now... It says:

Dal 100 NO 92


Dad is in a good mood tonight. I am too! I think I might start watching the mavericks play with Dad. It looks like fun... and you know wherever fun is, I got to be a part of it!

Speaking of Louisiana, I hear my parents talking about my Nana from Atlanta coming down to stay with me for a while. I'm excited. I can't wait to see her and have her spoil me too! Auntie Tiff lives there too. She's the bomb! I heard they really set it out for me a couple weeks ago when they put together my baby shower. I got all kinds of cool stuff. Oh you didn't know? Set it out, means umm... went above and beyond... or giving the VIP treatment. You get the picture. I love them already.

I know what you're thinking...and you're right. My love and affection can be bought.
...


and I'm not ashamed.


Thank you all for the cool stuff by the way. I really like it!

I think we're going home tomorrow...Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. YaaaaaY! They're open! You have such beautiful eyes. Tell your Dad to get some miniature mavericks stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trey! Welcome to the Smith family! We are so glad to have you as a male member to the Smith tree!

    -Great Aunt Cleo

    ReplyDelete